November Lunch Menu 2022
December Lunch Menu 2022
For Immediate Release
July 5 Parent Reminder:
Dear Parents – We wanted to remind you again that for this coming school year, the federal school lunch program will not be free for all students this year. Therefore, it’s important that everyone completes the federal Free & Reduced Application to ensure whoever qualifies for free or reduced lunches, receives them. Given the rising costs in food prices, it’s possible more families than ever might qualify for free and reduced lunches. The online application process for the 2022-2023 schoolyear begins tomorrow, July 6. Going to this online submission makes the process easier, faster, safer and more private and secure. To complete the online application, go to www.schoollunchapp.com, click on “Start Application,” then enter Idaho under State, and for school district, scroll down until you find our school. Paper applications are available to those who would prefer it by calling the school and leaving a message to request one. (Families currently receiving food stamps do not need to complete an application. If the USDA offers a PEBT [Pandemic Food Stamps] again this school year families will still need to have a free and reduced application on file at the school in order to receive the PEBT benefit.)
School Lunch Prices for 2022-2023:
1st-6th grade: $2.50
7th-8th grade: $2.75
If a family qualifies for reduced lunches, students will pay just .40 per meal.
Thank you for completing and submitting the form. We look forward to seeing your students on the first day of school on Monday, August 8!
Mr. Stallcop, Administrator
Estimados padres: Queríamos recordarles nuevamente que para este próximo año escolar, el programa federal de almuerzos escolares no será gratuito para todos los estudiantes este año. Por lo tanto, es importante que todos completen la Solicitud federal gratis y a precio reducido para garantizar que quien califique para almuerzos gratis o a precio reducido los reciba. Dado el aumento de los costos de los alimentos, es posible que más familias que nunca califiquen para almuerzos gratuitos o reducidos. El proceso de solicitud en línea para el año escolar 2022-2023 comienza mañana, 6 de julio. Ir a esta presentación en línea hace que el proceso sea más fácil, rápido, seguro y privado. Para completar la solicitud en línea, vaya a www.schoollunchapp.com, haga clic en "Iniciar solicitud", luego ingrese Idaho en Estado, y para distrito escolar, desplácese hacia abajo hasta que encuentre nuestra escuela. Las solicitudes en papel están disponibles para aquellos que lo prefieran llamando a la escuela y dejando un mensaje para solicitar una. (Las familias que actualmente reciben cupones de alimentos no necesitan completar una solicitud. Si el USDA ofrece un PEBT [Cupones de alimentos pandémicos] nuevamente este año escolar, las familias aún necesitarán tener una solicitud gratuita y reducida en el archivo de la escuela para recibir el beneficio PEBT).
Precios del almuerzo escolar para 2022-2023:
1° a 6° grado: $2.50
7°-8° grado: $2.75
Si una familia califica para almuerzos reducidos, los estudiantes pagarán solo .40 por comida.
Gracias por completar y enviar el formulario. ¡Esperamos ver a sus estudiantes el primer día de clases el lunes 8 de agosto!
Sr. Stallcop, Administrador
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
July 13, 2021
Great News! Free lunches for ALL students will continue for the 2021-2022 school year! This means all our students are able to have school lunch for FREE this coming school year!
?2020-2021 USDA Free Lunch Program for Legacy Charter School students
Good News –the USDA has extended its COVID-19 free feeding program for all of the 2020-2021 school year, or as long as funding continues! For us, this means ALL of our Legacy students will receive FREE lunches from now until the end of the school year. Please note: Lunches will not be available as follows: October break (Oct. 1-18), Thanksgiving break (Nove. 23-29), Christmas break (Dec. 21-Jan. 10), Spring break (March 25-April 11), federal holidays (9-7, 1-18, 2-15, 5-31). Legacy kindergarten parents can pick up free lunches from our café between 10:45-11:15 am, Monday-Friday. Due to strict social-distancing protocols, no one can enter the school for meal pickup. Therefore, kindergarten parents must park their cars in the parking lot and walk to the back of the school where there will be signs on the door being used to distribute meals.
9-8-20 UPDATE: USDA FREE MEAL PROGRAM AT LEGACY
The USDA's COVID-19 free feeding program that will run until Dec. 31, or until funding runs out, has been modified so that Legacy is a free meal site only for its enrolled students. In other words, only K-8 students enrolled at Legacy are eligible for Legacy's free lunches. ALL Legacy students will receive FREE lunches now until our Christmas break begins on Friday, Dec. 18, or as long as funding continues. Legacy kindergarten parents can pick up free lunches from our café between 10:45-11:15 am, Monday-Friday. Due to strict social-distancing protocols, no one can enter the school for meal pickup. Therefore, kindergarten parents must park in the parking lot and walk to the back of the school where there will be signs on the door being used to distribute meals. Please Note: No lunches will be available during the school’s October break (Oct. 1-18) and Thanksgiving break, Nov. 23-29. Legacy Charter School is an equal opportunity provider.
?Liberty & Legacy:
Good News –the USDA has extended the COVID-19 free feeding program until Dec. 31, or until funding runs out. For us, this means ALL of our students will receive FREE lunches beginning this Tuesday, Sept. 8, up until our Christmas break begins on Friday, Dec. 18, or as long as funding continues. Kindergarten parents and the community-at-large can pick up free lunches from our café on a first-come, first-serve basis between 10:45-11:15 am, Monday-Friday. Due to strict social-distancing protocols, no one can enter the school for meal pickup. Therefore, kindergarten parents and community members must park their cars in the parking lot and walk to the back of the school where there will be signs on the door being used to distribute meals. Please Note: No lunches will be available during the school’s October break (Oct. 1-18) and Thanksgiving break, Nov. 23-29. Liberty Charter School is an equal opportunity provider.
August 7, 2020
Legacy Charter School is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere!
Safe & Secure
We use the highest level of data encryption available, meaning that your information is always safe and guarded.
Private & Available
Apply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection!
Your data is transmitted to the Nutrition Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster.
No more paper applications to complete and return to the school office! Applying online is so convenient and good for the environment as well!
Visit www.schoollunchapp.comor legacycharter.schoollunchapp.com
Select your State (Idaho) and then your School District (Legacy Charter School)
Follow the easy to use, step-by-step screens to enter student and household information
Click “Apply” to submit your application for meal benefits!
It’s That Easy!
June 10, 2020
Hello Parents – Here are some updates regarding our school lunch program:
In the midst of school going to remote learning and then finishing the year being able to pick up free meals daily, please remember that prior to end of this school year, students’ lunchroom accounts need to be current. If students had a balance owed prior to us going to remote learning, please go to www.MySchoolBucks.com to bring them current, or drop off a check or cash at the lunchroom or front office. If you would like to review the meal plan charge policy, go to www.legacycharterschool.net, then to Lunch Services under the School Information tab. Policies are also listed under the Policies tab. If you have questions or concerns, please call the kitchen manager at 208-467-0947. Thank you.
Our school was able to receive a waiver from the State Department of Education allowing us to keep our meal prices the same going into the 2020-2021 school year. Therefore, prices for 2020-2021 will be:
- Grades 1-6: $2.25
- Grades 7-8: $2.50
- Adults: $4.00
- Milk: $.40
n Free and Reduced Price Applications will be available online as of July 5, 2020. We encourage all parents who think they might qualify to complete and submit the application. Doing so not only ensures children receive healthy school lunches within their family’s budget, but the overall percentage of students who qualify also determines the Title IA funding the school receives yearly, which is used to provide daily, additional learning time between teachers and students. All personal family information included in the application is kept confidential so that only the kitchen manager receives information regarding a family’s eligibility – in other words, information contained in a family’s application is not shared beyond it being received by the kitchen manager. To complete the application online, go to http://legacycharter.schoollunchapp.com.
Hola padres: aquí hay algunas actualizaciones sobre nuestro programa de almuerzo escolar:
? En medio de la escuela, yendo al aprendizaje remoto y luego terminando el año pudiendo recoger comidas gratis todos los días, recuerde que antes de que finalice este año escolar, las cuentas del comedor de los estudiantes deben estar al día. Si a los estudiantes se les debía un saldo antes de que nosotros fuéramos al aprendizaje remoto, visite www.MySchoolBucks.com para actualizarlos, o deje un cheque o efectivo en el comedor o en la oficina principal. Si desea revisar la política de cargos del plan de comidas, vaya a www.legacycharterschool.net, luego a Servicios de almuerzo en la pestaña Información de la escuela. Las políticas también se enumeran en la pestaña Políticas. Si tiene preguntas o inquietudes, llame al gerente de la cocina al 208-467-0947. Gracias.
? Nuestra escuela pudo recibir una exención del Departamento de Educación del Estado que nos permitió mantener los precios de nuestras comidas iguales durante el año escolar 2020-2021. Por lo tanto, los precios para 2020-2021 serán:
o Grados 1-6: $ 2.25
o Grados 7-8: $ 2.50
o Adultos: $ 3.95
o Leche: $ .40
Applications Las solicitudes gratuitas y de precio reducido estarán disponibles en línea a partir del 5 de julio de 2020. Alentamos a todos los padres que creen que pueden calificar para completar y enviar la solicitud. Hacerlo no solo garantiza que los niños reciban almuerzos escolares saludables dentro del presupuesto de su familia, sino que el porcentaje general de estudiantes que califican también determina el financiamiento del Título IA que la escuela recibe anualmente, que se utiliza para proporcionar tiempo de aprendizaje diario adicional entre maestros y estudiantes. Toda la información personal de la familia incluida en la solicitud se mantiene confidencial para que solo el gerente de la cocina reciba información sobre la elegibilidad de una familia; en otras palabras, la información contenida en la solicitud de una familia no se comparte más allá de que la reciba el gerente de la cocina. Para completar la solicitud en línea, vaya a http://legacycharter.schoollunchapp.com.
Breakfast & Lunch Meals Update – April 1, 2020
Beginning Monday, April 13, the free, cold breakfast and lunch combo meals?for students and their siblings, ages 1-18, will be available daily for curbside pickup at the school between 10:30 am –Noon while supplies last. UPDATE: Students and siblings do NOT now need to be present to receive the meals. Please remember the meals are to be taken and not consumed on site. Thank you.
Actualización de desayuno y almuerzo - 1 de abril de 2020
A partir del lunes 13 de abril, las comidas combinadas gratuitas para el desayuno y el almuerzo fríos para los estudiantes y sus hermanos, de 1 a 18 años, estarán disponibles todos los días para que los recojan en la acera en la escuela entre las 10:30 a.m. y el mediodía hasta agotar existencias. ACTUALIZACIÓN: Los estudiantes y hermanos NO necesitan estar presentes para recibir las comidas. Recuerde que las comidas deben tomarse y no consumirse en el sitio. Gracias.
March 30, 2020 UPDATE: Free meals now approved for pickup at Legacy April 13-17. Legacy Charter School has been approved by the State as a site for picking up free meals April 13-17. Therefore, Legacy parents/guardians come to Legacy. You do not need to go to Liberty or Victory to receive free meals for your children. Free, cold lunch and breakfast combo meals for students and their siblings, ages 1-18, will be available daily for curbside pickup at Legacy Charter School District (4015 S. Legacy Way, Nampa) between 10:30 am –Noon while supplies last. The meals are to be taken and not consumed on site. Thank you.
ACTUALIZACIÓN del 30 de marzo de 2020: comidas gratuitas aprobadas para recoger en Legacy del 13 al 17 de abril. Legacy Charter School ha sido aprobada por el estado como un sitio para recoger comidas gratis del 13 al 17 de abril. Por lo tanto, los padres / tutores de Legacy vienen a Legacy. No necesita ir a Liberty o Victory para recibir comidas gratis para sus hijos. Comidas frías y gratuitas de almuerzo y desayuno para estudiantes y sus hermanos, de 1 a 18 años de edad, estarán disponibles diariamente para recoger en la acera en el Distrito Escolar Legacy Charter (4015 S. Legacy Way, Nampa) entre las 10:30 a.m. y el mediodía hasta agotar existencias . Las comidas deben tomarse y no consumirse en el sitio. Gracias.
Free meals update April 13-17 -- Breakfast added!In the parent letter we sent March 25, we shared that from April 13-17, free, cold-lunch combo meals?for students and their siblings, ages 1-18, will be available daily for curbside pickup at the school between 10:30 am –Noon while supplies last. We're happy to say that this will now include breakfast! Please remember, children must be present to receive the meals. The meals are to be taken and not consumed on site.
Actualización de comidas gratis 13-17 de abril - ¡Desayuno agregado!
En la carta a los padres que enviamos el 25 de marzo, compartimos que del 13 al 17 de abril, comidas combinadas gratuitas de almuerzo frío para estudiantes y sus hermanos, de 1 a 18 años de edad, estarán disponibles diariamente para que los recojan en la escuela en la escuela entre las 10:30 am - Mediodía hasta agotar existencias. ¡Estamos felices de decir que esto ahora incluirá el desayuno! Recuerde que los niños deben estar presentes para recibir las comidas. Las comidas deben tomarse y no consumirse en el sitio.
?Free meals for Children:What a great State and local community we live in! We’ll share these types of helpful opportunities for families as we hear about them. Take care everyone.
From the State Department of Education: Free meals for children are available at approved sites across the state. Children ages 1-18 may pick-up meals at any site, regardless of enrollment. Children must be physically present at the feeding site to receive a meal. Please contact individual sites for meal service times. To locate a feeding site near you, go to the Feeding Site Locator below. New sites are added as they are approved.
Comidas gratis para niños
¡Qué gran comunidad estatal y local en la que vivimos! Compartiremos este tipo de oportunidades útiles para las familias a medida que las escuchemos. Cuídense, todos.
Del Departamento de Educación del Estado: Hay comidas gratuitas para niños disponibles en sitios aprobados en todo el estado. Los niños de 1 a 18 años pueden recoger comidas en cualquier sitio, independientemente de la inscripción. Los niños deben estar físicamente presentes en el sitio de alimentación para recibir una comida. Comuníquese con los sitios individuales para conocer los horarios de servicio de comidas. Para ubicar un sitio de alimentación cerca de usted, vaya al Localizador de sitios de alimentación a continuación. Se agregan nuevos sitios a medida que se aprueban.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Modelo de Solicitud para Comida Escolar Gratuita y de Precio Reducido
Wellness Policy Document | 2021 Wellness Report- Legacy
Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com or download the mobile app and register for a free account.
NEW! Pay for Student Meals Online
You can set up your account as early as 1/16/2020, but will not be able to use it until January 23rd.
We will ask that you don’t add money the old ezschoolpay after that date. Any money left on the ezschoolpay will be transferred on January 22nd.
To the parents of Legacy Charter School Students,
Legacy is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
Debby Hall, Food Service Director
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Children need healthy meals to learn. Legacy Charter School offers healthy meals every school day. The 2019-2020 prices will be as follows: Grades 1-6: $2.25; Grades 7-8: $2.50; Adults: $3.95; Milk: .40. Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price is $0.40 for lunch. Below are some common questions and answers to help you with the application process.
- Who can get free OR REDUCED PRICE meals?
- All children in households receiving benefits from Idaho Food Stamps (SNAP), the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) or Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI), are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY CHILDREN QUALIFY AS homeless, MIGRANT, OR RUNAWAY? Do the members of your household lack a permanent address? Are you staying together in a shelter, hotel, or other temporary housing arrangement? Does your family relocate on a seasonal basis? Are any children living with you who have chosen to leave their prior family or household? If you believe children in your household meet these descriptions and haven’t been told your children will get free meals, please call or e-mail Legacy’s homeless liaison, Gayle O’Donahue, at 208-467-0947, or email@example.com.
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child? No. Use one Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application for all students in your household. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to: Yvette Washburn, Legacy Charter School, 4015 Legacy Way, Nampa, Idaho 83686
- SHOULD I FILL OUT AN APPLICATION IF I RECEIVED A LETTER THIS SCHOOL YEAR SAYING MY CHILDREN ARE ALREADY APPROVED FOR FREE MEALS? No, but please read the letter you received carefully and follow the instructions. If any children in your household were missing from your eligibility notification, contact Yvette Washburn, 208-467-0947.
- CAN I APPLY ONLINE? Not at this time.
- MY CHILD’S APPLICATION WAS APPROVED LAST YEAR. DO I NEED TO FILL OUT A NEW ONE? Yes. Your child’s application is only good for that school year and for the first few days of this school year. You must send in a new application unless the school informed you that your child is eligible for the new school year.
- I GET WIC. CAN MY CHILDREN GET FREE MEALS? Children in households participating in WIC may be eligible for free or reduced price meals. Please complete an application and return it to the school.
- Will the information I give be checked? Yes. We may also ask you to send written proof of the household income you report.
- If I don’t qualify now, may I apply later? Yes, you may apply at any time during the school year. For example, children with a parent or guardian who becomes unemployed may become eligible for free and reduced price meals if the household income drops below the income limit.
- What if I disagree with the school’s decision about my application? You should talk to school officials. You also may ask for a hearing by calling or writing the school clerk, Niki Crow, 208-467-0947.
- May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen? Yes. You, your children, or other household members do not have to be U.S. citizens to apply for free or reduced price meals.
- What if my income is not always the same? List the amount that you normally receive. For example, if you normally make $1000 each month, but you missed some work last month and only made $900, put down that you made $1000 per month. If you normally get overtime, include it, but do not include it if you only work overtime sometimes. If you have lost a job or had your hours or wages reduced, use your current income.
- WHAT IF SOME HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS HAVE NO INCOME TO REPORT? Household members may not receive some types of income we ask you to report on the application, or may not receive income at all. Whenever this happens, please write a 0 in the field. However, if any income fields are left empty or blank, those will also be counted as zeroes. Please be careful when leaving income fields blank, as we will assume you meant to do so.
- We are in the military. do we REPORT OUR INCOME DIFFERENTLY? Your basic pay and cash bonuses must be reported as income. If you get any cash value allowances for off-base housing, food, or clothing, or receive Family Subsistence Supplemental Allowance payments, it must also be included as income. However, if your housing is part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative, do not include your housing allowance as income. Any additional combat pay resulting from deployment is also excluded from income.
- WHAT IF THERE ISN’T ENOUGH SPACE ON THE APPLICATION FOR MY FAMILY? List any additional household members on a separate piece of paper, and attach it to your application. Contact Yvette Washburn, 208-467-0947 to receive a second application.
- My family needs more help. Are there other programs we might apply for? To find out how to apply for Idaho Food Stamps [SNAP] or other assistance benefits, contact your local assistance office or call 211.
If you have other questions or need help, call 208-467-0947.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement??
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA} civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.}, should contact the Agency (State or local} where they applied for benefi t s. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800} 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement - English
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement - Spanish
Preguntas frecuentes sobre
Comidas Escolares Gratis o de Precio Reducido
Free reduced lunch program FAQs Spanish
MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Will other kids know who is receives free or reduced lunches?
A. Only if your child tells them.
Q. How much money should I put on my child’s account?
A. As much as you want. Most feel more comfortable by paying a month at a time; then you won’t run the risk of running out.
Q. What if my child runs out of money?
A. We are more lenient with 1st and 2nd graders, but we really don’t allow charging. Absolutely no charging after 3rd grade.
Q. If my child needs a lunch, and there is not any money on his/her account, what happens?
A. We will allow your child to charge a meal.
Q. Can my child buy a milk or extra food?
A. Yes, as long as there is money on the account, or they bring cash. Milk is .40, extra Entrée is $1.50, extra French fries, and other sides are $0.75. We also have treats such as maple bars, cookies, and muffins that are available for $0.50
Q. How will we get payment to you?
A. During the school year, your child will hand in money to their teacher in the morning (cash or check). If it is for multiple siblings, please list them and how much they are to have on their accounts.
Q. How will I know when my child needs more money?
A. You can call Legacy (467-0944) any morning, and we will inform them when they are running low.
Q. What if I accidentally bounce a check?
A. You will be responsible for bringing in cash to cover the insufficient check, and whatever the bank charges us. After that, we will only accept cash.
Q. What if my child doesn’t want the entrée being served that day?
A. They do not have to take the ? entrée, but they are required to have at least 3 items on their tray (milk, meat, grain, fruit, vegetable).
More Frequently Asked Questions - Spanish
Free Reduced Lunch Program Spanish
Free Reduced Lunch Program FAQ - Spanish File
Debbie Hall, Food Service Director
Liberty, Victory, Legacy Charter
Amanda Allison, Food Service, Legacy Charter